Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Day 1



This is my first installment of a new series i'd like to do called: 2 minutes with a first year teacher. Doesn't that title just roll off the tongue like a sweet and buttery nectar?

Well thanks.

I teach at Oak Park High School and I am a first year Theatre teacher. Today was my "last first day" as a teacher...EVER!

Here are just a few of my thoughts for your viewing pleasure. I am now going to go collapse in on myself like a dying star. By that I mean lock myself in my office and keep planning like a beast.

Playtime's over...time to go to work! Do it for Johnny!


2 comments:

  1. Awesome video blog! I know you will change lives, and it all started today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing about your first day, Brian! Looking forward to seeing a bit of your journey this year - I'm so confident that it will be good.
    This post reminded me of a quote from James Arthur Baldwin that I read and pondered recently: "No one can possibly know what is about to happen: it is happening, each time, for the first time, for the only time."
    Here's to many more days of first and only times!

    ReplyDelete