Sunday, October 16, 2011

Nothing Original

Hey remember that time I used to blog? Me too. If you are new here, welcome.
My name is Brian and I have a writing problem. Okay, it's out there. I hope to deal with the issues associated with that problem here. You are not obligated to stay.

I stopped blogging for about a year because I thought it was vain or that I didn't have anything to say or that I was getting too preachy or something. But everyone has something to say and I am part of everyone so I guess I'll try to say things again. Also a lot of life happened to me since I stopped and I think I might want to comment on all that.

Some of you reading are friends, family members, former coworkers/employers, former students/teachers of mine and I want to stay connected to you. I want you to know how I am doing if we don't get a chance to talk in person. I kinda miss you and I'm sorry if we've fallen out of touch.

If you are wondering if I will write something thought provoking or humorous or original I have already addressed that with the title of this blog. So there.

That's all I got for now.

1 comment: